Shortly after 7:30pm Thursday evening Theresa, Philadelphia, Evans Mills, LaFargeville Fire Departments and Indian River Ambulance were toned out for a possible structure fire at 104 Morgan St. in the Village of Theresa. Upon arrival of fire units it was found that the house was full of smoke coming from the stove/chimney area. All mutual aid companines were requested to stand by in quarters. The house was ventilated and the stove and chimney were tended to. Jefferson County Fire Coordinator was also called to the scene. All units were clear of the scene around 9 pm.